MarCum MX 7 GPS Lithium Equipped
The Marcum MX-7GPS Lithium Equipped GPS/Sonar System is a sonar and GPS combination unit for ice fishing. The MX-7GPS features a True-Time 7" LCD display that provides clear readouts in true real-time with no lag or latency. The single-frequency sonar and patented interference rejection provide precise targets and enhanced clarity, while the internal GPS receiver and onboard Navionics® basemap give you plenty of information about the area. The MX-7GPS is powered by a dual-beam precision digital sonar engine that delivers industry-leading target separations you can discern fish from the bottom, fish from other fish, and even fish from your jig. The ultimate in sonar and mapping technology, the Marcum MX-7GPS GPS/Sonar System offers exceptional clarity in a ready-to-fish unit.
- Made in the USA
- Multiple depth modes
- Portable carrying case
- Navionics® basemap onboard
- Advanced lithium battery lasts for days
- Comes fully assembled and ready-to-fish
- Single-frequency sonar offers precise targets
- Moveable zoom anywhere in the water column
- True-Time 7" LCD Display offers a true real-time display
- Patented interference rejection for incredible clarity and acuity
- Internal GPS receiver with smoother tracking and exacting detail
- On-screen display shows any combination of GPS, vertical, flasher, and graph
- Dual-beam Precision Digital Sonar Engine for industry-leading target separation
- Model #: MX-7GPS
- Sonar Frequency: 200 kHz
- Resolution: 800 x 470 pixels
- Transducer Cable Length: 8 ft.
- Peak to Peak Power: 4800 Watt
- Target Separation: Down to 1/2"
- Dynamic Depth Capability: 300 ft.
- Cone Angle: Dual-beam 8/20 degree
- Selectable Zoom Windows: 5', 10', 20', 40'
- Display: True-Time 7" LCD, Luminance up to 1,000 nits
- GPS: Internal receiver, Navionics® basemap pre-loaded